Starting up a new business can be stressful. At Thomas Westcott, we’re able to provide you with clear, comprehensive business advice specifically tailored to your needs.
We can help you with the whole process, including:
- Discussing the best structure for your business (sole trader partnerships, Limited Liability Partnership or Limited Company)
- Explaining the legal definition of the structure decided upon, the requirements and the regulations governing that structure and how to register your business with the appropriate authorities
- Liaising with Companies House where relevant and helping to file all the necessary documentation
- Working with you to develop an effective book-keeping system and advising on cloud accounting
- Helping you develop an effective, credible business plan with achievable goals
- Assisting with cash flow forecasts to support bank funding where required
- Clear accounting advice, without jargon
- Personal and corporate tax advice
- Helping register the business for VAT purposes where needed
- Helping set up the payroll and providing payroll services through our dedicated payroll team
- Providing strategic business support and access to our network of business contacts and specialists
Get in touch with one of our friendly, South West based specialist advisors to see how we can plan ahead for your business start up.
Contact your local office for further information.